Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Tagged by Jayna

I have been tagged.

7 Random/ Weird Things About Me

  1. My feet get claustrophobic and if covered, can send me into a near panic attack at times
  2. I LOVE the smell of sulfur
  3. I still pride myself on my spelling bee success in elementary school (I mean seriously, get over it) and kick myself for not making it to national
  4. I hate "collections" or when people collect things! It drives me crazy
  5. If you pop your knuckles around me, be assured... I just threw up in my mouth
  6. My two favorite ice cream flavors (because who can really choose one?) are German Chocolate Cake (only offered at BR during the Fall) and Bubble Gum
  7. I am absolutely, totally tone deaf and uncoordinated but dream of being in a theater production one day

I tag:

  1. Jessica
  2. Natalie
  3. Karen
  4. Britney
  5. Esther
  6. Kristin
  7. Beth

0 comments: