- Take the cash out in whatever bills you want. Making sure you have some small bills as well. Decide how many dates you will be going on for that month.
- Divide the money UNEVENLY in envelopes. For example, one envelope may have $5, one $1, one $12 and the other $22.
- Take turns planning the date. Hear that guys.... you get a TURN too.
- Early in the week the planner pulls an envelope and has to plan a date with only that amount of money.
It is fun and creative.
- $1 movie
- Star gazing
- Snowman Building
- Temple Night
- Try a new restaurant
- Go to library and check out a book on a new hobby you want to try and try it together!
- Cook off (pick set ingredients and compete for best tasting creation)