Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Pumpkin Patch


Last night we went to the Pumpkin Patch. If you only knew how long I have waited for the moment(most women visualize and plan their weddings, I visualized and planned my pumpkin patch trips) that I could bring my kid to the pumpkin patch. Of course, things don't always live up to the expectations you have in your mind.
We rushed through dinner and bundled up...and arrived only to find out it closed in 10 minutes. Since I had volunteered to also get 6 pumpkins for Young Women's we had a short amount of time to pick pumpkins, take pictures, and get out of there. We also needed our pumpkins too and usually like to find the biggest ones (last year we found a 42lber)We sat Mister (Carson) in a wagon filled with pumpkins as we scrambled feverishly. When I went back to grab him, I realized the poor kid was shivering violently and freezing! Easy going as he was, he did not make a peep.
We truly did have a great time but it may be worth it to make it back one more time before the season is over.

3 comments:

Paula said...

Cute pic of Justin and Carson in their matching biker jackets!

Alayna said...

Oh...how cute!

Brit said...

Carson is getting cuter and cuter everyday. Those pumpkin patch pictures are so flippin cute. You are such a great mom.