Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's Been Awhile

I know I know. Blogging has taken a backseat to many, many things.
But, as an update--things are good here.
The first five months of pregnancy were not so good for me. Many things got missed. I was just really really sick a lot. Taking care of Carse was all I could handle, and sometimes I did not feel like I was even doing that very well.
I definitely have a 2yr old now. He talks and talks and throws fits and has a mind of his own. (where would he get that)
We are having a girl--her name is Reese:0 I am just over six months now-- of course I look like I am eight!
J and I celebrated our 5 yr anniversary this month! Best 5 years of my life and it just keeps getting better.
Some of my fav Carson phrases:
"I am big Mama"--then he smiles "You are bigger too mama"-- thx I needed that.
"I broke my brakes"--repeated over and over and over and he races around pretending to be a train
"I wuv you too"
And... he loves to look at Justin or I and ask "Are you happy momma?"

6 comments:

jayna said...

i LOVE this post. :) i love the name Reese. It would be one of my favorites (and options, but i have no man wherebywhich to produce a child and name it that.) ha ha ha.

miss you.

hugs,

hapi said...

Hi aprilmay, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

visio 2010 sale said...

To help you collaborate about the same Visio plans. By way of "track mark" characteristic, Microsoft visio 2010 download several individuals may work together on the very same Visio plan.Can easily broaden Workspace Visio 2010 programmatically or even include things like Microsoft visio 2010 with many other plans, in order to reach industry-specific problems or maybe distinct organizational necessities. You may improve your personal personalized options and even designs, may make use Visio 2010 of the Visio course dealer solutions along with shape. Visio 2010 download

Courtmarriagedelhi said...

Thanks for provide great informatic and looking beautiful blog, really nice required information & the things i never imagined. Court Marriage Delhi, Court Marriage

Discovery Journeys India said...

i LOVE this publish. :) i really like the name Reese. It would be one of my most favorite. Lake Palce Udaipur is best tourist place Of Rajasthan in India.

Court Marriage Advocate said...

http://www.aryasamajmandirinagra.viamagus.com/